Connect your Slack channels
Get your alerts directly in a Slack channel of your choice.
You will first need to authorize the Slack connection to your organization before we can send you alerts.
Step 1: Navigate to your My Account page on your decube workspace.
Step 2: Authorize connection with your Slack.
- Click on the Authorize Slack button within the My Account page.
- You will be redirected to Slack to sign into your account via a pop-up.
- Sign in to your Slack account and allow access to decube.
- decube app will be added to your Slack workspace upon successful authentication.
Step 3: Go back to the My Account page to select the Slack channel where you want to send alerts to by using the dropdown.
Select the Slack channel for us to send notifications to.
Step 4: Save your changes.
You will need to manually add the Decube alerts bot to your private channel, to do this, follow the steps below:
- 1.Go to the bottom of the channel's chatbox and click on the "+" icon.
- 2.Search for add apps to this channel and click on it.
- 3.Find the Decube app and click on Add the app to the workspace.
How to add the Decube app to a private Slack channel.